Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
The table shows quiz marks out of 25 in each subject.
| ||English ||Geography ||Mathematics ||Science |
|Andy ||56 ||78 ||71 ||34 |
|Bill ||64 ||51 ||58 ||79 |
|Clive ||47 ||69 ||92 ||82 |
1. What is the difference betweenClive's marks in English and Science?
2. How many more marks does Andy need for a perfect score in Mathematics?
3. In Geography, how many more marks did Andy get than Bill?
4. Find the difference between Andy's Science marks and Bob's English marks.
5. The Mathematics teacher gave Clive 54 extra marks by mistake. What are his real marks?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Fun Quizzes!