Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
A mischievous monkey had collected 200 red marbles, 174 blue marbles, 42 caps, and 60 bananas in a big bag. He decided to place 25 caps on his head and eat5 bananas. Then, while playing, he lost 48 blue marbles and 82 red marbles. He was tired and fell off to sleep. On seeing the monkey fast asleep, a fox stole the bag and ate 13 bananas.
1. How many red marbles were there in the stolen bag?
2. How many marbles were there in the stolen bag?
3. What is the maximum number of caps the fox could wear?
4. How many bananas did the fox find in the bag?
5. How many more bananas would the fox have to eat to finish all of them?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - The Monkey & the Fox