Hide all answersHide all answersView all answersView all answersPrintTry the Quiz
A mischievous monkey had collected 153 red marbles, 177 blue marbles, 41 caps, and 51 bananas in a big bag. He decided to place 25 caps on his head and eat9 bananas. Then, while playing, he lost 74 blue marbles and 86 red marbles. He was tired and fell off to sleep. On seeing the monkey fast asleep, a fox stole the bag and ate 14 bananas.
1. How many red marbles were there in the stolen bag? Answer:Answer:67
2. How many marbles were there in the stolen bag? Answer:Answer:170
3. What is the maximum number of caps the fox could wear? Answer:Answer:16
4. How many bananas did the fox find in the bag? Answer:Answer:42
5. How many more bananas would the fox have to eat to finish all of them? Answer:Answer:28