Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
More to Take Away!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 149 total coins. There are 59 red coins, and 44 white coins. How many coins are there of other colors?
2. The doctors at Get-Well Hospital drank 190 cups of tea yesterday. They drank 89 cups in the morning and 69 in the afternoon. How many did they drink in the evening?
3. Robin borrowed 144 books from the school library. He returned 14 books yesterday and 24 books today. How many books does he still have?
4. Mrs. Simon had a lovely 103-piece crockery set. Last evening, 6 cups and 12 saucers broke. How many pieces of crockery left?
5. Darren had half an hour to do his homework. He spent 55 minutes on English and 35 minutes on Science. How many minutes remain?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - More to Take Away!