Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
More to Take Away!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 95 total coins. There are 15 red coins, and 45 white coins. How many coins are there of other colors?
2. The doctors at Get-Well Hospital drank 141 cups of tea yesterday. They drank 57 cups in the morning and 21 in the afternoon. How many did they drink in the evening?
3. Michael borrowed 95 books from the school library. He returned 12 books yesterday and 25 books today. How many books does he still have?
4. Mrs. Buffet had a lovely 116-piece crockery set. Last evening, 6 cups and 14 saucers broke. How many pieces of crockery left?
5. Robert had half an hour to do his homework. He spent 31 minutes on English and 36 minutes on Science. How many minutes remain?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - More to Take Away!