Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
More to Take Away!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 94 total coins. There are 13 red coins, and 63 white coins. How many coins are there of other colors?
2. The doctors at Get-Well Hospital drank 189 cups of tea yesterday. They drank 67 cups in the morning and 37 in the afternoon. How many did they drink in the evening?
3. Arthur borrowed 108 books from the school library. He returned 11 books yesterday and 26 books today. How many books does he still have?
4. Mrs. Jackson had a lovely 117-piece crockery set. Last evening, 5 cups and 13 saucers broke. How many pieces of crockery left?
5. Robert had half an hour to do his homework. He spent 40 minutes on English and 47 minutes on Science. How many minutes remain?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - More to Take Away!