Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
More to Take Away!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 113 total coins. There are 21 black coins, and 27 white coins. How many coins are there of other colors?
2. The doctors at Get-Well Hospital drank 222 cups of tea yesterday. They drank 78 cups in the morning and 90 in the afternoon. How many did they drink in the evening?
3. Adam borrowed 127 books from the school library. He returned 18 books yesterday and 20 books today. How many books does he still have?
4. Mrs. Stewart had a lovely 103-piece crockery set. Last evening, 8 cups and 12 saucers broke. How many pieces of crockery left?
5. Paul had half an hour to do his homework. He spent 38 minutes on English and 38 minutes on Science. How many minutes remain?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - More to Take Away!