Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
More to Take Away!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 79 total coins. There are 54 black coins, and 11 blue coins. How many coins are there of other colors?
2. The doctors at Get-Well Hospital drank 212 cups of tea yesterday. They drank 69 cups in the morning and 54 in the afternoon. How many did they drink in the evening?
3. Herbert borrowed 171 books from the school library. He returned 17 books yesterday and 20 books today. How many books does he still have?
4. Mrs. Lee had a lovely 107-piece crockery set. Last evening, 10 cups and 15 saucers broke. How many pieces of crockery left?
5. Ronnie had half an hour to do his homework. He spent 50 minutes on English and 49 minutes on Science. How many minutes remain?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - More to Take Away!