Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 111 crows perched on the branches of a tree. How many feet are there on the branches?
2. A starfish has 5 arms. How many arms do 87 starfish have?
3. There are 48 butterflies. Each butterfly has 4 black dots and 7 yellow dots. How many black dots are there in all?
4. There are 25 deer in a park. How many legs are there in all?
5. A farm has 18 hens. Each hen lays 9 eggs. How many eggs are there in all?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Multiplication - Fun with Animals