Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 16 crows perched on the branches of a tree. How many feet are there on the branches?
2. A starfish has 5 arms. How many arms do 84 starfish have?
3. There are 43 butterflies. Each butterfly has 9 black dots and 2 yellow dots. How many black dots are there in all?
4. There are 110 deer in a park. How many legs are there in all?
5. A farm has 101 hens. Each hen lays 4 eggs. How many eggs are there in all?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Multiplication - Fun with Animals