Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Jack invites 40 friends to his birthday party. He gives 6 balloons to each friend. How many balloons did he distribute?
2. There are 12 cakes. Each cake is cut into 6 pieces. How many pieces are there in all?
3. There are 18 sandwiches arranged in a tray. How many sandwiches are there in 7 trays?
4. Dad has planned 6 games for the party. Each game would have 11 winners. How many prizes would Dad give away?
5. There are 14 rows of tea cups. Each row has 10 cups. How many cups are there altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Multiplication - Birthday Party