Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl bought 3 dolls. Each doll cost $ 28. How many dollars did she spend on the dolls?
2. Debbie has 17 dolls. Each doll has a red dress, a blackdress, and a green dress. How many dresses are there in all?
3. Jack has 35 toy cars. How many total wheels are there on the toy cars?
4. Brian arranges 16 blocks in a tall stack. He makes 9 such stacks. How many total blocks are there in the stacks?
5. Diane multiplied 84 by 8 on her toy calculator. What product did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Multiplication - Fun with Toys