Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Michelle bought 8 dolls. Each doll cost $ 25. How many dollars did she spend on the dolls?
2. Diane has 16 dolls. Each doll has a black dress, a whitedress, and a yellow dress. How many dresses are there in all?
3. Robin has 22 toy cars. How many total wheels are there on the toy cars?
4. Mark arranges 35 blocks in a tall stack. He makes 9 such stacks. How many total blocks are there in the stacks?
5. Cheryl multiplied 67 by 9 on her toy calculator. What product did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Multiplication - Fun with Toys