Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Michelle bought 8 dolls. Each doll cost $ 30. How many dollars did she spend on the dolls?
2. Stacy has 21 dolls. Each doll has a yellow dress, a greendress, and a red dress. How many dresses are there in all?
3. Robert has 29 toy cars. How many total wheels are there on the toy cars?
4. Steve arranges 24 blocks in a tall stack. He makes 9 such stacks. How many total blocks are there in the stacks?
5. Debbie multiplied 13 by 9 on her toy calculator. What product did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Multiplication - Fun with Toys