Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Debbie bought 2 dolls. Each doll cost $ 24. How many dollars did she spend on the dolls?
2. Cheryl has 17 dolls. Each doll has a blue dress, a greendress, and a black dress. How many dresses are there in all?
3. Andy has 14 toy cars. How many total wheels are there on the toy cars?
4. Arthur arranges 25 blocks in a tall stack. He makes 2 such stacks. How many total blocks are there in the stacks?
5. Barbara multiplied 27 by 9 on her toy calculator. What product did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Multiplication - Fun with Toys