Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 10 flowers in a bouquet. How many flowers are there in 18 bouquets?
2. There are 33 flowers in a bunch. Each flower has 7 petals. How many petals are there in the bunch?
3. There are 98 roses. Each rose has 6 thorns. How many total thorns are there on the roses?
4. In each of 69 vases at a flower shop, there are 5 flowers. How many total flowers are there in the vases?
5. A florist has 20 tulips. He has 3 times as many gladioli as tulips. How many gladioli does the florist have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Multiplication - Pretty Flowers