Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mom had given you $ 74 last week. She gives you 6 times more travel money this week. How many dollars did Mom give you this week?
2. The bus ticket to Squirrel Park costs 4 times more than that to Beaver Valley. If the ticket to Beaver Valley costs $ 70 , how many dollars is the ticket to Squirrel Park?
3. Beaver Valley is 94 miles from home. If Squirrel Park is 6 times as far, how many miles is Squirrel Park from home?
4. There are 40 men in the bus. There are 7 times more women in the bus. How many women are there in the bus?
5. You had brought home 14 flowers from Squirrel Park last time. Mom wants you to bring 3 times as many this time. How many flowers will you bring?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Fun Travel