Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Each class in a school has 47 students. If there are 10 classes, how many students are there in the school?
2. A school picnic costs $ 6 for each child. If there are 53 children in the class, how many dollars will the teacher collect?
3. If 38 children gave4flowers each to the teacher,how many flowers does the teacher have?
4. The Math teacher does9 sums everyday. After 55 days, how many sums has she done?
5. For a school day parade, students are arranged in 8 rows. There are 14 students in each row. How many total students are there in the parade?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Multiplication - Fun at School