Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
A tailor stitches 9 shirts everyday. It takes him 2 hours to stitch a shirt. Each shirt uses 8 buttons and has two pockets. Each shirt costs the tailor $ 3 and he charges the customer $ 4.
1. How many pockets does the tailor stitch in 22 days?
2. How many buttons does the tailor use in 3 days?
3. How many dollars does the tailor collect from his customers in 7 days?
4. How many dollars does the tailor earn as profit in 24 days?
5. How many hours does the tailor work in 16 days?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Multiplication - The Tailor