Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Multiply Once More!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 19 cakes. Each cake is cut into 9 parts. Each part is further cut into 2 pieces. How many cake pieces are there in all?
2. There are 6 balloons in a bag. There are 5 bags in one box. How many balloons are there in 12 boxes?
3. Everyday Peter exercises 15 minutes in the morning and 11 minutes in the evening. How many minutes does he exercise in 8 days?
4. A school has 2 dining halls. Each dining hall has23 tables. If there are four children to each table, how many children stay for lunch?
5. There are 5 paintings on each of three walls of a room. If an art gallery has 35 such rooms, how many paintings are there in its collection?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Multiplication - Multiply Once More!