Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Barbara has $80 in her purse. Each doll costs $20 . How many dolls can she buy?
2. A board game has 486 total coins. There are equal number of coins of 6 different colors. How many coins are there of each color?
3. Paul has 528 marbles. He shares them equally among 6 friends. How many marbles does each friend get?
4. Steve has 22 blocks. He makes 2 equal stacks. How many blocks are there in each stack?
5. Cheryl divided 144 by 16 on her toy calculator. What quotient did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Fun with Toys