Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl has $128 in her purse. Each doll costs $16 . How many dolls can she buy?
2. A board game has 145 total coins. There are equal number of coins of 5 different colors. How many coins are there of each color?
3. Peter has 51 marbles. He shares them equally among 3 friends. How many marbles does each friend get?
4. Darren has 84 blocks. He makes 6 equal stacks. How many blocks are there in each stack?
5. Debbie divided 26 by 13 on her toy calculator. What quotient did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Fun with Toys