Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Diane has $160 in her purse. Each doll costs $20 . How many dolls can she buy?
2. A board game has 75 total coins. There are equal number of coins of 3 different colors. How many coins are there of each color?
3. Peter has 168 marbles. He shares them equally among 8 friends. How many marbles does each friend get?
4. Bill has 170 blocks. He makes 10 equal stacks. How many blocks are there in each stack?
5. Michelle divided 39 by 13 on her toy calculator. What quotient did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Fun with Toys