Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Darren invites 14 friends to his birthday party. He distributes 56 balloons equally among them. How many balloons did each friend get?
2. Mom bought 24 chocolates for the party and distributed them equally among 2 gift pouches. How many chocolates did she place in each pouch?
3. There are 96 sandwiches to be arranged equally in 8 trays. How many sandwiches will there be in each tray?
4. Dad has planned 60 total prizes for the party. Each game would have 10 winners. How many games can be played at the party?
5. Mom places 121 paper plates on the table in 11 rows. How many paper plates are there in each row?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Birthday Party