Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Peter invites 15 friends to his birthday party. He distributes 105 balloons equally among them. How many balloons did each friend get?
2. Mom bought 60 chocolates for the party and distributed them equally among 4 gift pouches. How many chocolates did she place in each pouch?
3. There are 56 sandwiches to be arranged equally in 4 trays. How many sandwiches will there be in each tray?
4. Dad has planned 81 total prizes for the party. Each game would have 9 winners. How many games can be played at the party?
5. Mom places 110 paper plates on the table in 10 rows. How many paper plates are there in each row?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Birthday Party