Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Pigeons are perched on a tree. Robin counts 156 feet on the tree. How many pigeons are there on the tree?
2. A rich merchant had 309 gold coins with animals embossed on them. He gave them equally to his 3 sons. How many coins did each son get?
3. There are 15 moths with a total of 135 green spots on their wings. If each moth has the same number of spots, how many spots on each moth?
4. Jimmy sees some deer in a park. He counts 384 legs. How many deer are there in the park?
5. A farmer has 80 chickens. He wants to place 5 chickens in each cage. How many cages will he need?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Fun with Animals