Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 50 flowers to be distributed equally in 10 bouquets. How many flowers will there be in each bouquet?
2. Diane counted 114 petals in a bunch of flowers. Each flower had 6 petals. How many flowers are there in the bunch?
3. Each rose has 5 thorns. If there are a total of 85 thorns, how many roses are there?
4. How many bunches of 9 can be made from 747 flowers?
5. A florist placed 104 gladioli equally in 13 vases. How many gladioli were placed in each vase?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Pretty Flowers