Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun at School
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A school has 168 students. If they are divided into 3 sections, how many students are there in each section?
2. A class picnic is estimated to cost $300. If 20 children go for the picnic, how many dollars should each child contribute?
3. If 70 children in a school are to be assigned 7 Science projects, how many children should work on each project?
4. The Math teacher wishes to solve 312 sums. If she solves 8 sums each day, how many days will she require?
5. For a school day parade, 405 students are arranged in 9 rows. How many students are there in each row?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Fun at School