Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun at School
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A school has 196 students. If they are divided into 4 sections, how many students are there in each section?
2. A class picnic is estimated to cost $391. If 17 children go for the picnic, how many dollars should each child contribute?
3. If 121 children in a school are to be assigned 11 Science projects, how many children should work on each project?
4. The Math teacher wishes to solve 450 sums. If she solves 10 sums each day, how many days will she require?
5. For a school day parade, 432 students are arranged in 9 rows. How many students are there in each row?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Fun at School