Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Fruits
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Each apple was sliced into 4 pieces. It there are 140 pieces, how many apples were sliced?
2. A glass of juice requires 4 oranges. If 316 oranges are available, how many glasses of juice can be made?
3. It takes 8 minutes to make a glass of pineapple juice. How many glasses of juice can be made in 280 minutes?
4. How many boxes of 11 can be made from 363 plums?
5. There are 288 fruit trees planted in 6 rows. How many fruit trees are there in each row?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Fun with Fruits