Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Fruits
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Each apple was sliced into 5 pieces. It there are 155 pieces, how many apples were sliced?
2. A glass of juice requires 3 oranges. If 714 oranges are available, how many glasses of juice can be made?
3. It takes 7 minutes to make a glass of pineapple juice. How many glasses of juice can be made in 329 minutes?
4. How many boxes of 9 can be made from 558 plums?
5. There are 336 fruit trees planted in 8 rows. How many fruit trees are there in each row?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Fun with Fruits