Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Pigeons are perched on a tree. Warren counts 124 feet on the tree. How many pigeons are there on the tree?
2. A starfish has 5 arms. How many arms do 44 starfish have?
3. There are 75 eagles and 357 crows in Shadyside Woods. How many total birds are there in Shadyside Woods?
4. Shadyside Forest has 914 deer. There are 446 spotted deer. How many deer do not have spots?
5. A farm has 102 hens. Each hen lays 2 eggs. How many eggs are there in all?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems II: Mixed Bag - Fun with Animals