Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Pigeons are perched on a tree. Peter counts 132 feet on the tree. How many pigeons are there on the tree?
2. A starfish has 5 arms. How many arms do 91 starfish have?
3. There are 72 crows and 665 eagles in Shadyside Woods. How many total birds are there in Shadyside Woods?
4. Shadyside Forest has 778 deer. There are 304 spotted deer. How many deer do not have spots?
5. A farm has 36 hens. Each hen lays 9 eggs. How many eggs are there in all?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems II: Mixed Bag - Fun with Animals