Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Pigeons are perched on a tree. Paul counts 122 feet on the tree. How many pigeons are there on the tree?
2. A starfish has 5 arms. How many arms do 105 starfish have?
3. There are 25 crows and 882 doves in Shadyside Woods. How many total birds are there in Shadyside Woods?
4. Shadyside Forest has 602 deer. There are 356 spotted deer. How many deer do not have spots?
5. A farm has 86 hens. Each hen lays 3 eggs. How many eggs are there in all?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems II: Mixed Bag - Fun with Animals