Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Pigeons are perched on a tree. Robin counts 136 feet on the tree. How many pigeons are there on the tree?
2. A starfish has 5 arms. How many arms do 94 starfish have?
3. There are 50 doves and 569 sparrows in Shadyside Woods. How many total birds are there in Shadyside Woods?
4. Shadyside Forest has 661 deer. There are 401 spotted deer. How many deer do not have spots?
5. A farm has 27 hens. Each hen lays 8 eggs. How many eggs are there in all?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems II: Mixed Bag - Fun with Animals