Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Michelle has $ 84 in her purse. Each doll costs $14 . How many dolls can she buy?
2. A board game has 216 total coins. There are equal number of coins of 3 different colors. How many coins are there of each color?
3. Darrenempties 76 marbles from a small box into a big box that already contains 255 marbles. How many marbles are now there in the big box?
4. Paul arranges 90 blocks in a tall stack. Accidentally, he drops 40 blocks. How many blocks are still there in the stack?
5. Stacymultiplied 58 by 6 on her toy calculator. What product did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - Fun with Toys