Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Stacy has $ 91 in her purse. Each doll costs $13 . How many dolls can she buy?
2. A board game has 184 total coins. There are equal number of coins of 2 different colors. How many coins are there of each color?
3. Robinempties 89 marbles from a small box into a big box that already contains 353 marbles. How many marbles are now there in the big box?
4. Ronnie arranges 53 blocks in a tall stack. Accidentally, he drops 31 blocks. How many blocks are still there in the stack?
5. Barbaramultiplied 19 by 9 on her toy calculator. What product did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - Fun with Toys