Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 6 flowers in a bouquet. How many flowers are there in 46 bouquets?
2. There are 40 flowers in a bunch. Each flower has 7 petals. How many petals are there in the bunch?
3. A garland has 72 roses. If 47 roses are white, how many roses are not white in color?
4. How many bunches of 5 can be made from 185 flowers?
5. A florist placed 120 gladioli equally in 20 vases. How many gladioli were placed in each vase?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - Pretty Flowers