Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 8 flowers in a bouquet. How many flowers are there in 15 bouquets?
2. There are 42 flowers in a bunch. Each flower has 9 petals. How many petals are there in the bunch?
3. A garland has 165 roses. If 80 roses are white, how many roses are not white in color?
4. How many bunches of 6 can be made from 576 flowers?
5. A florist placed 45 gladioli equally in 15 vases. How many gladioli were placed in each vase?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - Pretty Flowers