Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 9 flowers in a bouquet. How many flowers are there in 22 bouquets?
2. There are 36 flowers in a bunch. Each flower has 9 petals. How many petals are there in the bunch?
3. A garland has 148 roses. If 66 roses are white, how many roses are not white in color?
4. How many bunches of 6 can be made from 342 flowers?
5. A florist placed 33 gladioli equally in 11 vases. How many gladioli were placed in each vase?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - Pretty Flowers