Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun at School
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Each section in a class has 10 students. If there are 4 sections, how many students are there in the class?
2. A class picnic is estimated to cost $ 56 . If there are 8 children in the class, how many dollars should each child contribute?
3. If 18 children in a class are to be assigned 9 Science projects, how many children should work on each project?
4. The Math teacher does 4 sums everyday. After 11 days, how many sums has she done?
5. For a school day parade, there are 6 rows with 9 boys in each row and 3 rows with 8 girls in each row. How many total students are there in the parade?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - Fun at School