Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
A tailor stitches 5 shirts everyday. It takes him 3 hours to stitch a shirt. Each shirt uses 7 buttons and has two pockets. Each shirt costs the tailor $ 2 and he charges the customer $ 6 .
1. How many pockets does the tailor stitch in 50 days?
2. How many shirts does the tailor stitch if he uses 378 buttons?
3. How many dollars does the tailor collect from his customers in 13 days?
4. How many dollars does the tailor earn as profit in 12 days?
5. How many hours does the tailor work in 8 days?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - The Tailor