Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 13 cakes. Each cake is cut into 10 parts. Each part is further cut into 2 pieces. How many cake pieces are there in all?
2. The Professors at the State University drank 249 cups of tea yesterday. They drank 100 cups in the morning and 49 in the afternoon. How many did they drink in the evening?
3. Herbert has a collection of 92 books. He donated 15 books last year and 23 books this year. How many books does he still have?
4. A school has 5 dining halls. Each dining hall has24 tables. If there are four children to each table, how many children stay for lunch?
5. Last month, Jack worked for 173 hours, Greg worked for 143 hours, and Edward worked 31 hours more than Jack. How many hours did they work altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - Once More!