Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 14 cakes. Each cake is cut into 8 parts. Each part is further cut into 2 pieces. How many cake pieces are there in all?
2. The Professors at the State University drank 223 cups of tea yesterday. They drank 92 cups in the morning and 70 in the afternoon. How many did they drink in the evening?
3. Darren has a collection of 121 books. He donated 11 books last year and 22 books this year. How many books does he still have?
4. A school has 5 dining halls. Each dining hall has18 tables. If there are four children to each table, how many children stay for lunch?
5. Last month, Jack worked for 181 hours, Greg worked for 153 hours, and Edward worked 21 hours more than Jack. How many hours did they work altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - Once More!