Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 24 cakes. Each cake is cut into 10 parts. Each part is further cut into 2 pieces. How many cake pieces are there in all?
2. The Professors at the State University drank 228 cups of tea yesterday. They drank 66 cups in the morning and 96 in the afternoon. How many did they drink in the evening?
3. Brian has a collection of 144 books. He donated 11 books last year and 27 books this year. How many books does he still have?
4. A school has 4 dining halls. Each dining hall has32 tables. If there are four children to each table, how many children stay for lunch?
5. Last month, Jack worked for 194 hours, Greg worked for 141 hours, and Edward worked 34 hours more than Jack. How many hours did they work altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - Once More!