Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
The table shows quiz marks out of 100 in each subject.
| ||English ||Geography ||Mathematics ||Science |
|Robert ||87 ||83 ||84 ||42 |
|Samuel ||72 ||46 ||60 ||71 |
|Thomas ||53 ||73 ||81 ||65 |
1. How many marks did Thomas totally obtain in Mathematics and Science?
2. How many more marks does Robert need for a perfect score in Mathematics?
3. In Geography, how many more marks did Robert get than Samuel?
4. Find the difference between Robert's Science marks and Samuel's English marks.
5. The Mathematics teacher by mistake gave Thomas 3 times his actual marks. What are his actual marks?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - Fun Quizzes!