Home > General Knowledge Quizzes > US > Print Preview
History : Famous US Leaders III - Who am I ?
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
Given the DESCRIPTION, identify the US LEADER
1. I was an American statesman. I am famous for the vital role I played in the American Revolution. I negotiated the Treaty of Paris in 1783. I also worked to put an end to slavery. Who am I?
2. I was an American. I adopted the policy of 'desegregation' in schools, for allowing the admission of black students. I also passed the 'Interstate Highway Act'. I allotted very low finances for the military. I put an end to the Korean war by signing agreements with Korea and China. I was nicknamed 'Ike'. Who am I?
Dwight D. Eisenhower
3. I was an American. I balanced the nation's economy during the 'Great Depression' financial crisis after World War I. I established the 'Social Security system', which provided support to elderly citizens and those who have low earnings. My well-known 'State of the Union Address' is also called the 'Four Freedoms Speech'. During my tenure, the Japanese attacked the famous Pearl Harbor. Who am I?
Franklin D. Roosevelt
4. I was an American. I was nicknamed as 'The Father of the Country'. Who am I?
5. I was the second President of United States of America. Who am I?
6. I was the thirty-fifth President of United States of America. I was the President for exactly a thousand days. I am one of the most popular Presidents. I married Jacqueline Lee Bouvier. 'Profiles in Courage' is my famous piece of literature, for which I won the Pulitzer Prize. Who am I?
John F. Kennedy
7. I was born in Illinois, United States of America. I was the 40th President. Before becoming the President, I was the Governor of California. Who am I?
8. I was an American. I served as the President for two consecutive terms. In 1906, I won the Nobel Peace Prize for the Russo-Japanese peace treaty. Who am I?
9. I was the third President of United States of America. Who am I?
10. I was an American. In my well-known Fourteen Points address, I brought up the idea of the 'League of Nations'. I received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1919. Who am I?
Try the Quiz : History : Famous US Leaders III - Who am I ?