Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The questions are based on the King James version of the Bible. |
THE PARABLE OF THE CHILDREN IN MARKET (MATTHEW 11:16-19)
1. Matthew 11:16 - But whereunto shall I liken this _______? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows,
2. Matthew 11:17 - And saying, We have piped unto _______, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.
3. Matthew 11:18 - For _______ came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil.
4. Matthew 11:19 - The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a _______ of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.
|THE PARABLE OF THE DIVIDED KINGDOM (MATTHEW 12:24-30)|
5. Matthew 12:24 - But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the _______ of the devils.
6. Matthew 12:25 - And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every _______ divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
7. Matthew 12:26 - And if Satan cast out _______, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
8. Matthew 12:27 - And if I by _______ cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.
9. Matthew 12:28 - But if I cast out _______ by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
10. Matthew 12:29 - Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his _______, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.
11. Matthew 12:30 - He that is not with _______ is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
|THE PARABLE OF THE MUSTARD SEED (MATTHEW 13:31-32)|
12. Matthew 13:31 - Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of _______ is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
13. Matthew 13:32 - Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the _______ of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof
|THE PARABLE OF THE BUDDING FIG TREE (MATTHEW 24:32-35)|
14. Matthew 24:32 - Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his _______ is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
15. Matthew 24:33 - So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the _______.
16. Matthew 24:34 - Verily I say unto you, This _______ shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
17. Matthew 24:35 - Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my _______ shall not pass away.
Try the Quiz : Other Bible Parables by Jesus Christ I