Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The questions are based on the King James version of the Bible. |
THE PARABLE OF THE LAMP UNDER A BASKET (MARK 4:21-25)
1. Mark 4:21 - And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a _______? and not to be set on a candlestick?
2. Mark 4:22 - For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept _______, but that it should come abroad.
3. Mark 4:23 - If any man have _______ to hear, let him hear.
4. Mark 4:24 - And he said unto them, Take heed what ye _______: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given. .
5. Mark 4:25 - For he that hath, to _______ shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.
|THE PARABLE OF THE GROWING SEED (MARK 4:26-29)|
6. Mark 4:26 - And he said, So is the kingdom of _______, as if a man should cast seed into the ground;
7. Mark 4:27 - And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the _______ should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how.
8. Mark 4:28 - For the _______ bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear.
9. Mark 4:29 - But when the _______ is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.
| THE PARABLE OF THE SALT (MARK 9:50)|
10. Mark 9:50 - Salt is good: but if the _______ have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.
|THE PARABLE OF THE ALERT SERVANTS (MARK 13:33-37)|
11. Mark 13:33 - Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the _______ is.
12. Mark 13:34 - For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far _______, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
13. Mark 13:35 - Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the _______ of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
14. Mark 13:36 - Lest coming suddenly he find you _______.
15. Mark 13:37 - And what I say unto you I say unto _______, Watch.
Try the Quiz : Other Bible Parables by Jesus Christ II