Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The questions are based on the King James version of the Bible. |
THE PARABLE OF THE WISE AND FOOLISH BUILDERS (LUKE 6:48-49)
1. Luke 6:48 - He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a _______: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.
2. Luke 6:49 - But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the _______ did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.
| THE PARABLE OF THE LOST SHEEP (LUKE 15:4-7)|
3. Luke 15:4 - What man of you, having an hundred _______, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
4. Luke 15:5 - And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his _______, rejoicing.
5. Luke 15:6 - And when he cometh _______, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
6. Luke 15:7 - I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one _______ that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
|THE PARABLE OF THE LOST COIN (LUKE 15:8-10)|
7. Luke 15:8- Either what woman having ten pieces of _______, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it?
8. Luke 15:9- And when she hath found it, she calleth her _______ and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.
9. Luke 15:10- Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the _______ of God over one sinner that repenteth.
|THE PARABLE OF THE NEW CLOTH (LUKE 5:36)|
10. Luke 5:36 - And he spake also a parable unto them; No man putteth a piece of a new _______ upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was taken out of the new agreeth not with the old.
|THE PARABLE OF THE NEW WINE (LUKE 5:37-39)|
11. Luke 5:37 - And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish.
12. Luke 5:38 - But new _______ must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved.
13. Luke 5:39 - No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, The _______ is better.
Try the Quiz : Other Bible Parables by Jesus Christ III