Home > Religion > Christianity > Bible > Print Preview
| Biblical Characters A-E
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
Given the KEY FACT, identify the BIBLICAL CHARACTER
1. He was Moses’ brother. He helped Moses lead the Israelites back to the promised land.
2. He was a righteous Jew and a friend of Daniel. Jesus saved him from burning in the furnace.
3. He was a righteous son of Adam and Eve. He was killed by his brother.
4. He was blessed by Jesus. Jesus gave him the promised land. His family would have the priesthood.
5. He was the first man on earth.
6. He was a wicked king of Israel. Jezebel was his wife.
7. He was a righteous man in Bethlehem. He married Ruth.
8. He was a wicked son of Adam and Eve. He killed his brother Abel.
9. He was a king. He let the Jews go back to Jerusalem from Babylon.
10. He was a righteous Jew. God kept him safe in the lions’ den.
11. He was a king of Babylon. He did not want Daniel to be hurt in the lions’ den.
12. He killed Goliath. He was a king of Israel.
13. He was an Israelite judge. Samuel helped him take care of the tabernacle.
14. He was a prophet. He showed the priests of Baal that God has great power.
15. He was the prophet after Elijah. God helped him do many miracles.
16. He was a prophet. God took him and his people to heaven.
17. He was the older son of Isaac and Rebekah. He let his brother Jacob have the birthright blessing.
Try the Quiz : Biblical Characters A-E