Home > Religion > Christianity > Bible > Print Preview
| Disciples of Jesus Christ
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
Given the KEY FACT, identify the APOSTLE
1. Jesus addressed this disciple as Peter, meaning, 'the rock'.
2. Brother of Simon Peter, the disciple.
3. Son of Zebedee and the patron saint of Spain.
4. The beloved disciple.
5. Like the disciples Andrew and Peter, this disciple was from Bethsaida of Galilee.
6. Son of Talemai also identified with Nathanael.
7. The tax collector.
8. The 'doubting' disciple.
9. Son of Alphaeus.
10. Often called 'brother of Jesus'.
11. The zealot.
12. The disciple who betrayed Jesus.
Try the Quiz : Disciples of Jesus Christ