Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The questions are based on the King James version of the Bible.|
1. Luke 14:12 - Then said he also to him that bade him, When thou makest a dinner or a supper, call not thy _______, nor thy brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich neighbours; lest they also bid thee again, and a recompence be made thee.
2. Luke 14:13 - But when thou makest a _______, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind:
3. Luke 14:14 - And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the _______ of the just.
4. Luke 14:15 - And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed is he that shall eat _______ in the kingdom of God.
5. Luke 14:16 - Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great _______, and bade many:
6. Luke 14:17 - And sent his _______ at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.
7. Luke 14:18 - And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of _______, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.
8. Luke 14:19 - And another said, I have bought five yoke of _______, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.
9. Luke 14:20 - And another said, I have married a _______, and therefore I cannot come.
10. Luke 14:21 - So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the _______ of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
11. Luke 14:22 - And the servant said, _______, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room.
12. Luke 14:23 - And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the _______ and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
13. Luke 14:24 - For I say unto you, That none of those _______ which were bidden shall taste of my supper.
Try the Quiz : The Parable of the Great Banquet