Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The bible verses are taken from the King James version.|
1. Matthew 21:33 - Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a _______, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
2. Matthew 21:34 - And when the _______ of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
3. Matthew 21:35 - And the _______ took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another
4. Matthew 21:36 - Again, he sent other _______ more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
5. Matthew 21:37 - But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my _______.
6. Matthew 21:38 - But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the _______; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
7. Matthew 21:39 - And they caught him, and cast him out of the _______, and slew him.
8. Matthew 21:40 - When the _______ therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
9. Matthew 21:41 - They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those _______ men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons
10. Matthew 21:42 - Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the _______, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
11. Matthew 21:43 - Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of _______ shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof
12. Matthew 21:44 - And whosoever shall fall on this _______ shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
13. Matthew 21:45 - And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his _______, they perceived that he spake of them.
14. Matthew 21:46 - But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the _______, because they took him for a prophet.
Try the Quiz : The Parable of the Landowner