Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The bible verses are taken from the King James version.|
1. Luke 15:11 - And he said, A certain man had _______ sons:
2. Luke 15:12 - And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of _______ that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.
3. Luke 15:13 - And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with _______ living.
4. Luke 15:14 - And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty _______ in that land; and he began to be in want.
5. Luke 15:15 - And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed _______.
6. Luke 15:16 - And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no _______ gave unto him.
7. Luke 15:17 - And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired _______ of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
8. Luke 15:18 - I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against _______, and before thee,
9. Luke 15:19 - And am no more worthy to be called thy _______: make me as one of thy hired servants.
10. Luke 15:20 - And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had _______, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
11. Luke 15:21 - And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy _______, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
12. Luke 15:22 - But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a _______ on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
13. Luke 15:23 - And bring hither the fatted _______, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:
14. Luke 15:24 - For this my son was _______, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
15. Luke 15:25 - Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and _______.
16. Luke 15:26 - And he called one of the _______, and asked what these things meant.
17. Luke 15:27 - And he said unto him, Thy _______ is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
18. Luke 15:28 - And he was _______, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.
19. Luke 15:29 - And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy _______: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:
20. Luke 15:30 - But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with _______, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.
21. Luke 15:31 - And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with _______, and all that I have is thine.
22. Luke 15:32 - It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was _______, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.
Try the Quiz : The Parable of the Prodigal Son