Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The bible verses are taken from the King James version.|
1. Luke 16:19 - There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine _______, and fared sumptuously every day:
2. Luke 16:20 - And there was a certain _______ named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
3. Luke 16:21 - And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the _______ came and licked his sores.
4. Luke 16:22 - And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the _______ into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
5. Luke 16:23 - And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth _______ afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
6. Luke 16:24 - And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have _______ on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
7. Luke 16:25 - But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy _______ things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
8. Luke 16:26 - And beside all this, between us and you there is a great _______ fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
9. Luke 16:27 - Then he said, I pray thee therefore, _______, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
10. Luke 16:28 - For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of _______.
11. Luke 16:29 - Abraham saith unto him, They have _______ and the prophets; let them hear them.
12. Luke 16:30 - And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the _______, they will repent.
13. Luke 16:31 - And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though _______ rose from the dead.
Try the Quiz : The Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus