Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The bible verses are taken from the King James version.|
1. Matthew 25:31 - When the Son of man shall come in his _______, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
2. Matthew 25:32 - And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a _______ divideth his sheep from the goats:
3. Matthew 25:33 - And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the _______ on the left.
4. Matthew 25:34 - Then shall the King say unto them on his _______ hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
5. Matthew 25:35 - For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was _______, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
6. Matthew 25:36 - Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in _______, and ye came unto me.
7. Matthew 25:37 - Then shall the _______ answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
8. Matthew 25:38 - When saw we thee a _______, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
9. Matthew 25:39 - Or when saw we thee _______, or in prison, and came unto thee?
10. Matthew 25:40 - And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my _______, ye have done it unto me.
11. Matthew 25:41 - Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting _______, prepared for the devil and his angels:
12. Matthew 25:42 - For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no _______:
13. Matthew 25:43 - I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: _______, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
14. Matthew 25:44 - Then shall they also answer him, saying, _______, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
15. Matthew 25:45 - Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to _______.
16. Matthew 25:46 - And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into _______ eternal.
Try the Quiz : The Parable of the Sheep and the Goats