Hide all answers
Hide all answers
View all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The bible verses are taken from the King James version.|
1. Matthew 13:1 - The same day went _______ out of the house, and sat by the sea side.
2. Matthew 13:2 - And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a _______, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.
3. Matthew 13:3 - And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to _______;
4. Matthew 13:4 - And when he sowed, some _______ fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:
5. Matthew 13:5 - Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much _______: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth.
6. Matthew 13:6 - And when the _______ was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
7. Matthew 13:7 - And some fell among _______; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:
8. Matthew 13:8 - But other fell into _______ ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.
9. Matthew 13:9 - Who hath _______ to hear, let him hear.
10. Matthew 13:10 - And the _______ came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11. Matthew 13:11 - He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of _______, but to them it is not given.
12. Matthew 13:12 - For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more _______: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13. Matthew 13:13 - Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they _______.
14. Matthew 13:14 - And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of _______, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15. Matthew 13:15 - For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are _______ of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16. Matthew 13:16 - But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
17. Matthew 13:17 - For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and _______ men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
18. Matthew 13:18 - Hear ye therefore the parable of the _______.
19. Matthew 13:19 - When any one heareth the word of the _______, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.
20. Matthew 13:20 - But he that received the seed into _______ places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;
21. Matthew 13:21 - Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when _______ or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
22. Matthew 13:22 - He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this _______, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.
23. Matthew 13:23 - But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth _______, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.
Try the Quiz : The Parable of the Sower