Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The bible verses are taken from the King James version.|
1. Matthew 25:14 - For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own _______, and delivered unto them his goods.
2. Matthew 25:15 - And unto one he gave _______ talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
3. Matthew 25:16 - Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five _______.
4. Matthew 25:17 - And likewise he that had received _______, he also gained other two.
5. Matthew 25:18 - But he that had received one went and digged in the _______, and hid his lord's money.
6. Matthew 25:19 - After a _______ time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
7. Matthew 25:20 - And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, _______, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
8. Matthew 25:21 - His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and _______ servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
9. Matthew 25:22 - He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto _______ two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
10. Matthew 25:23 - His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a _______ things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
11. Matthew 25:24 - Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an _______ man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
12. Matthew 25:25 - And I was afraid, and went and hid thy _______ in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
13. Matthew 25:26 - His lord answered and said unto him, Thou _______ and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
14. Matthew 25:27 - Thou oughtest therefore to have put my _______ to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury
15. Matthew 25:28 - Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath _______ talents.
16. Matthew 25:29 - For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have _______: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
17. Matthew 25:30 - And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer _______: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Try the Quiz : The Parable of the Talents