Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The bible verses are taken from the King James version.|
1. Matthew 25:1 - Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their _______, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2. Matthew 25:2 - And _______ of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3. Matthew 25:3 - They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no _______ with them:
4. Matthew 25:4 - But the _______ took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5. Matthew 25:5 - While the _______ tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6. Matthew 25:6 - And at _______ there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7. Matthew 25:7 - Then all those _______ arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8. Matthew 25:8 - And the _______ said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9. Matthew 25:9 - But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not _______ for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10. Matthew 25:10 - And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the _______: and the door was shut.
11. Matthew 25:11 - Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, _______, Lord, open to us.
12. Matthew 25:12 - But he answered and said, Verily I say unto _______, I know you not.
13. Matthew 25:13 - Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the _______ of man cometh.
Try the Quiz : The Parable of the Ten Virgins