Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The questions are based on the King James version of the Bible.|
1. Luke 16:1 - And he said also unto his _______, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.
2. Luke 16:2 - And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer _______.
3. Luke 16:3 - Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the _______: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.
4. Luke 16:4 - I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their _______.
5. Luke 16:5 - So he called every one of his lord's _______ unto him, and said unto the first, How much owest thou unto my lord?
6. Luke 16:6 - And he said, An _______ measures of oil. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.
7. Luke 16:7 - Then said he to another, And how much owest thou? And he said, An hundred measures of wheat. And he said unto him, Take thy _______, and write fourscore.
8. Luke 16:8 - And the lord commended the _______ steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.
9. Luke 16:9 - And I say unto you, Make to yourselves _______ of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.
10. Luke 16:10 - He that is _______ in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
11. Luke 16:11 - If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the _______ riches?
12. Luke 16:12 - And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your _______?
13. Luke 16:13 - No servant can serve two _______: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Try the Quiz : The Parable of the Unjust Steward