Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The bible verses are taken from the King James version.|
1. Matthew 18:21 - Then came _______ to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
2. Matthew 18:22 - Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until _______ times: but, Until seventy times seven.
3. Matthew 18:23 - Therefore is the _______ of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
4. Matthew 18:24 - And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand _______.
5. Matthew 18:25 - But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his _______ commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
6. Matthew 18:26 - The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have _______ with me, and I will pay thee all.
7. Matthew 18:27 - Then the lord of that servant was moved with _______, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
8. Matthew 18:28 - But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an _______ pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
9. Matthew 18:29 - And his fellowservant fell down at his _______, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
10. Matthew 18:30 - And he would not: but went and cast him into _______, till he should pay the debt.
11. Matthew 18:31 - So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very _______, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
12. Matthew 18:32 - Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou _______ servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
13. Matthew 18:33 - Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had _______ on thee?
14. Matthew 18:34 - And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the _______, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
15. Matthew 18:35 - So likewise shall my heavenly _______ do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
Try the Quiz : The Parable of The Unmerciful Servant