Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The bible verses are taken from the King James version.|
1. Matthew 20:1 - For the kingdom of _______ is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.
2. Matthew 20:2 - And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his _______.
3. Matthew 20:3 - And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the _______,
4. Matthew 20:4 - And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is _______ I will give you. And they went their way.
5. Matthew 20:5 - Again he went out about the sixth and _______ hour, and did likewise.
6. Matthew 20:6 - And about the _______ hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?
7. Matthew 20:7 - They say unto him, Because no _______ hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.
8. Matthew 20:8 - So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the _______.
9. Matthew 20:9 - And when they came that were hired about the _______ hour, they received every man a penny.
10. Matthew 20:10 - But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a _______.
11. Matthew 20:11 - And when they had received it, they murmured against the _______ of the house,
12. Matthew 20:12 - Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and _______ of the day.
13. Matthew 20:13 - But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no _______: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?
14. Matthew 20:14 - Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this _______, even as unto thee.
15. Matthew 20:15 - Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye _______, because I am good?
16. Matthew 20:16 - So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but _______ chosen.
Try the Quiz : The Parable of the Workers in Vineyard