Home > Religion > Christianity > Bible > Print Preview
| The Story of David and Goliath
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The questions are based on the King James version of the Bible.|
1. _______ was the father of David.
2. David was a _______.
3. King Saul and the Israelites are facing the _______ at the Valley of Elah.
4. _______ challenges the Israelites to send out a champion of their own to decide the outcome in single combat.
5. Goliath taunts the Israelites for _______ days.
6. Goliath wore a helmet of _______ on his head.
7. David was instructed by his father to give _______ to his brothers who were fighting a war.
8. _______ gets angry after seeing David on the battlefield.
9. David tells King Saul that he killed a lion and a _______ to save his sheep.
10. King Saul gives David a helmet of brass and a _______ of mail.
11. David strikes Goliath in the head with a stone from his _______.
12. David cuts Goliath's head with the help of a _______.
13. David kills Goliath with the help of _______.
14. Saul sends _______ to bring David to him.
Try the Quiz : The Story of David and Goliath