Home > Religion > Christianity > Bible > Print Preview
| The Story of Deborah and Barak
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The questions are based on the King James version of the Bible.|
1. Deborah was a _______.
2. Deborah was the fourth _______.
3. Barak was the son of _______.
4. Barak was a military _______.
5. The Philistines ruled the Israelites for _______ years.
6. Deborah gave her judgments beneath a _______ tree.
7. _______ was the king of Canaan.
8. Sisera was the _______ of the army of the king of Canaan.
9. Deborah prophesized that Sisera will be killed by a _______.
10. Barak agreed to the battle only after _______ agreed to accompany him into battle.
11. The army of Israelites consisted of _______ thousand men.
12. The _______ won the battle.
13. Sisera fled the battle site seeking refuge in a _______.
14. Sisera was killed by _______.
15. After the battle, there was peace in the land for _______ years.
Try the Quiz : The Story of Deborah and Barak