Home > Religion > Christianity > Bible > Print Preview
| The Story of Jacob and Esau
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The questions are based on the King James version of the Bible.|
1. Abraham was buried after his death by his sons Isaac and _______.
2. Isaac was forty years old when he took _______ as his wife.
3. The fiirst child of Isaac and Rebekah was called as _______.
4. _______ loved Esau more out of his two sons.
5. Rebekah loved _______ more out of her two sons.
6. Isaac went to _______ due to a famine.
7. And Esau said to Jacob, 'Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red _______; for I am faint.'
8. And Jacob said to Esau, 'Sell me this day your _______.'
9. Esau was forty years old when he took _______ as his wife.
10. Isaac said to Jacob, 'Go out to the field and get me some _______'.
11. Jacob took away from Esau his birthright and his _______.
12. Jacob went to _______ to escape Esau's anger.
13. Isaac told to Jacob, 'Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of _______.'
14. Jacob had a dream about a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven at _______.
Try the Quiz : The Story of Jacob and Esau