Home > Quiz Games > History > Print Preview
History : Famous Leaders II - Who am I ?
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|Choose the leader based on the clue(s) given.|
1. I was an extremely famous German dictator. I was responsible for the World War II, because I invaded Poland. I believed that the Germans belonged to the superior Aryan race, and were meant to rule the world. I was defeated at the Battle of Stalingrad. Later, I married Eva Braun. Who am I?
2. I was a very famous Italian dictator. I was the founder of fascism. I replaced the parliamentary system with absolute dictatorship. I advocated 'terrorism'. I was defeated in World War II, after which I was captured and killed by anti-fascists. Who am I?
3. I was born in Lille, France. I was a famous French General. I was the leader of the Free French Forces during World War II. Who am I?
Charles de Gaulle
4. I was a religious leader of South Africa. I worked to put an end to apartheid (racial segregation), for which I won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1984. I was the first black Anglican archbishop of Cape Town. I headed the Truth and Reconciliation Commission. Who am I?
5. I was an American. I adopted the policy of 'desegregation' in schools, for allowing the admission of black students. I also passed the 'Interstate Highway Act'. I alloted very low finances for the military. I put an end to the Korean war by signing agreements with Korea and China. I was nicknamed 'Ike'. Who am I?
Dwight D. Eisenhower
6. I was born in New York, United States of America. I was the only President to be elected four times. This even led to a change in the Constitution limiting a President to a maximum term of 10 years. I died in Georgia. Who am I?
Franklin D. Roosevelt
7. I succeeded Vladimir Lenin as the leader of Soviet Union. I defeated Adolf Hitler, the German dictator. I am well-known as a terrifying dictator. Who am I?
8. I was the founder as well as the first President of Republic of Turkey. I overthrew the Ottoman Turks. I also defeated the Greeks. I replaced the Law of Islam with the Swiss Civil Code. I simplified the Turkish script, which helped to increase literacy. Who am I?
9. I was born in India. I was an extremely famous and prominent figure in the Indian freedom struggle. My well-known principles of satyagraha (truth) and ahimsa (non-violence) have influenced great leaders like Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King. I always supported Hindu-Muslim unity. Who am I?
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi)
10. I was born in Russia. I was the leader of Soviet Union. I suppressed the Hungarian Revolution. I died in Moscow, Russia. Who am I?
Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev
11. I was born in Russia. I played a very vital role in the Russian Revolution. I was the founder of Bolshevism. I was exiled to Siberia in 1895. I died in Russia. Who am I?
Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
12. I was the Prime Minister of Great Britain during World War II, and served for two terms. I took an aggresive stand against Adolf Hitler, the German dictator. I opposed the Indian freedom struggle. I predicted that the Soviet Union would be a great threat to Great Britain. Who am I?
Try the Quiz : History : Famous Leaders II - Who am I ?