Home > Quiz Games > History > Print Preview
History : Famous Leaders III - Who am I ?
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|Choose the leader based on the clue(s) given.|
1. I was born in Austria. I was an extremely famous German dictator. I was the founder of Nazism. I killed myself in my Berlin mansion in 1945 to avoid being captured by the Russians. Who am I?
2. I was a very famous Italian dictator. I launched a newspaper called 'The Italian People'. I glorified war, and also joined hands with Adolf Hitler, the German dictator, to form an alliance called the 'Axis Powers'. Who am I?
3. I was the first President of the Fifth French Republic. I launched several policies to improve the French economy after the war. I also demanded the formulation of a new Constitution. Who am I?
Charles de Gaulle
4. I was born in Texas, United States of America. I was the thirty-fourth President as well as a General of the United States Army. I died in Washington D.C. Who am I?
Dwight D. Eisenhower
5. I was born in Johannesburg. I succeeded P.W. Botha as the President of South Africa. I played a vital role in putting an end to apartheid in South Africa. I demanded the formulation of a new Constitution, which led to the formation of the first multiracial government in South Africa. Who am I?
Frederik Willem de Klerk
6. I was the thirty-fifth President of United States of America. I was the President for exactly a thousand days. I am one of the most popular Presidents. I married Jacqueline Lee Bouvier. 'Profiles in Courage' is my famous piece of literature, for which I won the Pulitzer Prize. Who am I?
John F. Kennedy
7. I was born in Hunan Province, China. I was the founder of People's Republic of China. I led the Communist Party to power after my victory in the Chinese Civil War. I died in Beijing, China. Who am I?
8. I was born in Russia. I was the President of Soviet Union. I was succeeded by Boris Yelstin. Who am I?
9. I was the first black President of South Africa. I was also the Deputy National President of the African National Congress (ANC). Later, in 1991, I was elected the President of the AFC. In 1993, I won the Nobel Peace Prize, which I shared with President Frederik Willem de Klerk. Who am I?
10. I was the leader of Soviet Union. I established the space program to launch Sputnik I and Yuri Gagarin into space. I was removed from office after the Cuban missile crisis. Who am I?
Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev
11. I was born in Illinois, United States of America. I was the 40th President. Before becoming the President, I was the Governor of California. Who am I?
12. I was the leader of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO). PLO gave up terrorism and signed a peace agreement (Oslo Peace Accord) with Israel. I won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1994 for my efforts. Who am I?
Try the Quiz : History : Famous Leaders III - Who am I ?