Home > Quiz Games > History > Print Preview
History : Famous Leaders IV - Who am I ?
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|Choose the leader based on the clue(s) given.|
1. I was an American. I was well-known for my anti-slavery views which gave rise to the American Civil War lasting 4 years. I put together the 'Emancipation Proclamation', which suppresed the revolts opposing my anti-slavery views. Who am I?
2. I was born in South Carolina. I was the seventh President of United States of America. I am well-known for introducing the Indian Removal Act of 1830. I also dismantled the 'Bank of the United States'. I died in Tennessee. Who am I?
3. I was an Englishman. I played a key role in the formulation of the Locarno Pact. In 1925, I won the Nobel Peace Prize for my role in the Locarno Pact. Who am I?
4. I was born in Brussels, Belgium. I won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1913. Who am I?
Henri Marie la Fontaine
5. I was a British commander. I am very famous for my victories against Napoleon, the French General. My greatest victory was the Battle of Trafalgar, but I died in this battle. Who am I?
6. I was the second President of United States of America. Who am I?
7. I was a very famous military dictator and Emperor of France. I conquered most of western and central Europe. My attempts to conquer Great Britain were thwarted by Admiral Nelson. Who am I?
8. I was born in Prussia. I was the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Prussia. I was also the first Chancellor of the German empire. I played an extremely vital role in unifying Germany. Who am I?
Otto von Bismarck
9. I led the independence movements in many South American countries like Bolivia, Venezuela, Colombia, Panama, Ecuador and Peru. I created 'Gran Colombia', a country freed from the Spanish, and became its President. I resigned from office when 'Gran Colombia' collapsed in 1828. Who am I?
10. I was an American. I was the first 'conservation' President. I established the United States Forest Service. Who am I?
11. I was an American. I was the founder of the Democratic Party. Who am I?
12. I was an American. In my well-known Fourteen Points address, I brought up the idea of the 'League of Nations'. I received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1919. Who am I?
Try the Quiz : History : Famous Leaders IV - Who am I ?