Home > Quiz Games > History > Print Preview
History : Famous Leaders VII - Who am I ?
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|Choose the leader based on the clue(s) given.|
1. I was born in Prussia. I was the Empress of Russia. I married Tsar Peter III. I defeated the Ottoman Turks and conquered Crimea. I was succeeded by Paul I. I died in Russia. Who am I?
2. I was the Queen and the last Pharaoh of Egypt. I married Marcus Anthony and committed suicide after he was defeated by Augustus Caesar in the Battle of Actium. Who am I?
3. I was the Queen of England. I was also last of the Tudors. I succeeded Queen Mary I. I was a famous English Monarch. Who am I?
4. I was the first woman Prime Minister of Great Britain. I was nicknamed 'Iron Lady'. Who am I?
5. I was born in Lincolnshire, England. I was the only Prime Minister in the 20th century to serve three consecutive terms. Who am I?
6. I was born in Greenwich, London. I was the Queen of England. Unlike my father, King Henry VIII, I was a strong Catholic. I was nicknamed 'Bloody Mary'. Who am I?
7. I succeeded my husband as the Prime Minister of Sri Lanka. I strongly promoted the new Constitution that declared the country a republic. Who am I?
8. I was the world's first woman Prime Minister. I lost my office in 1977, but regained it in 1994 when my daughter became the President. Who am I?
9. I was a great Byzantine ruler and empress. I married Justinian I and persuaded him to change the laws so that noblemen were allowed to marry lower-class women like me. I also suppressed the Nika riots of 532 A.D. I died in Constantinople. Who am I?
10. I was the Queen of England. I reigned for 63 years. I married Prince Albert. I am nicknamed 'Widow of Windsor' as well as 'Empress of India'. I was succeeded by my eldest son Edward VII. Who am I?
Try the Quiz : History : Famous Leaders IX (Women) - Who am I ?