Adventures in Aipotu: Episode 10
Questions For Discussion
- What are the differences between the Earth and Aipotu according to
Damini? What do you see as the main differences? How have you liked Aipotu?
- How did Damini and Maya see Aipotu differently? Why do you think their
perspectives were different?
- What are Maya's complaints? Are they justified?
- How do the elders attempt to answer Maya's complaints? Are they
- How do you resolve differences in opinions with your parents?
- Look up the Bishnois on the internet to find more information.
- Did you know that native American people consider the environmental
of human activities into the seventh generation, when making decisions? What
reasons did Filo give for formation of the arid land around them?
- How do you think our methods of disposing our wastes will affect seven
generations that follow? What about our practices of cutting down trees and
wasting water? Should we care? What can we do?
Write to the author
The author will review feedback and answers received for any of the questions
above. Selected answers may be published on this web site as "model" answers
for the benefit of other readers. Please use the form below to make your