Adventures in Aipotu: Episode 11
Questions For Discussion
- Why was the town called Kreyzimen? Was it a name that was justified?
- What was the man in suit looking for under the light? Why was he not looking for where he had lost it? Do you agree with his reasons?
- What kind of contradictions did Mr. Singer say existed on Earth? What are your opinions on these contradictions?
- Do you know of John Lennon's famous song - Imagine?
- What would you do with the Powders of Peace?
- In all the adventures so far, what power from Aipotu would you have liked to acquire? How could you use that for the good of the Earth? Is this consistent with the discussion Damini had with God on why God did not come and help people on Earth?
- What could drive a crowd to be so angry and violent? Why do mobs get violent? Do you think you could be part of a violent mob?
Write to the author
The author will review feedback and answers received for any of the questions
above. Selected answers may be published on this web site as "model" answers
for the benefit of other readers. Please use the form below to make your